Dogwood Blossoms Bolero, #1Crochet project for 2010 (WIP)

Note: Photo was taken yesterday, Dec. 31 2009.

I decided to crochet from a pattern. I draft the pattern based on the t-shirt which I borrowed from the lady for whom I am making this spring Bolero. It's going good so far. As you can see I'm starting from the front neckline. I made the motifs and connected them according to the shape of the pattern.
This is a challenge for me because I have tried to avoid making motifs due to the tediousness of having to finish ends of yarn for each motif. The only way for me to not get overwhelmed with so many loose ends is to finish and hide the yarn ends before I make another motif. At this point I have not decided whether to make the whole bodice of the bolero in motifs or just use the motif as trimmings. Find out on my next post.

Happy New Year to All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2010 WIP#1 Dogwood Blossoms Bolero Design Work Continues

Multi-Colored Scarf