Correction on Beaded Crochet Coaster Instructions

I apologize if the pattern already has caused inconvenience. I recommend to only use Lion Brand Vanna's Choice for this pattern. If you are using other yarn brand you may have to adjust the number of total posts per round in order for the coaster to lay flat. With the Red Heart yarn "Super Saver", I have to Repeat R3 step in R4 ending with 42 total esc posts. Then I do R5 like this: sc next st. *Sc next 6 sts. 2 sc on next st*. Rep. until there are 48 sc posts. R6, Beading crochet st. is the same as for Lion Brand yarn.

Comments

  1. I found few errors on the pattern and I have corrected them. It is hard to edit ones's own writing and also to test one's pattern. I'm only able to catch my error because I have forgotten all about the process and I was reading the pattern to relearn how I did the project after more that 1 year??? I wish that if anyone tries the pattern to give me some feedback. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2010 WIP#1 Dogwood Blossoms Bolero Design Work Continues

Multi-Colored Scarf